Faith

Monday, October 22, 2012

What I loved about my day_1_Magnum

Everyday is special and beautifully different and in each day there is always something worth remembering. Which is why I'm gonna start writing about "What I loved about my day". Hopefully I won't miss.

What I loved about my day is the Magnum treat by a good friend who is celebrating her birthday. 

It's funny how much I love her company now when in fact the first time I saw her, I felt chills because of her intimidating air. It was as if she could see right through me and pinpoint what was wrong about me. Surprisingly this woman is very sweet and tenderhearted. Though her appearance disagrees with it (haha), she is caring and loving. I've seen and heard how she takes care of her family and how much love she pours out to them. She has the perfect balance of strength and charm. I appreciate this ate of mine a lot. Her genuine and sincere heart is irreplaceable. To be associated with her and be labelled as her friend is a treasure. Not everybody gets to experience the fun and warmth of being with her. 

Thank you ate Jing for being my yaya every now and then and for putting up with my bratty AND bipolar ways. 

Thank you Lord for the life of ate Jing. I pray that you make your blessings overflow in her life more. Grant the desires of her heart and fill her days with joy and laughter. Amen.

P.S. 
Me: Ate Jing, Magnum ka ba?
Jing: Bakit?
Me: Kasi pag break, hinahanap-hanap kita. :)

Thank you for the Magnum kanina! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment